UrbanClap allows people to register themselves as service providers under their partnership program.
How UrbanClap Partner works
The company is an interface between customers and service providers.
For eg: If you are a Career Counselor, you register yourself as a career counselor.
A person looking for a career counselor will find you and contact.
If you want to speak with them or contact them, you need to buy credits and then you can contact them.
🚫 Remember you must go to customers place. So if you provide a service at your office or home, this is NOT for you.
UrbanClap Partner App
If you have a smartphone download the UrbanClap partner app
The registration process is similar to the web based one shown below.
How to register on UrbanClap
Click on sign up
- Choose your service
- Enter your mobile number
- Setup your profile
- Add a photo
- Describe your service
- Enter your information
- Add the location you will provide service in
Wait for customers to send in a request.
If you want a customer details then you need to go to next step.
- Buy a pack of credits.
- You need to go here https://partner.urbanclap.com/recharge
- Once you buy a pack of credits, you can use these to get customer details
- UrbanClap makes it easier for service providers to get in touch with customers.
- Service providers can get new leads and maybe work just sitting at home
- Easy to setup
- Can communicate via chat or call with customer
- Service provider or partner has to service at customers location
- Partner does not know if customer is genuine
- Partner has to pay first to access customer details
- Safety concerns for ladies, does Urban clap screen customers and service providers?
I got a response from UrbanClap and here it is. Needless to say I am impressed 😀