Blogging is now a career option, and there is an increasing number of professional bloggers every day.
Before you start thinking of creating a blog as a profession, you should be aware of the fact that blogging is actual work.
Many people are misled by various income reports of bloggers, and the false claims on social media about blogging.
They believe that starting a blog is simply creating a blog, slapping some content and the money will roll in.
Blogging as a Profession
Blogging is a profession that takes work and in the initial few days, months and even years do not compensate.
You will be spending money on the blog with no returns for a loooong time.
Learn to blog, start your own blog ( either free or paid) and then decide whether this is a good career option for you.
How to Start a Blog?
Step 1:- What to Blog About? Finding the right Niche
STEP 2:- Purchase Domain & Hosting
STEP 3:-7 Install WordPress
STEP 4:-Installing & Customizing the WordPress theme
STEP 5:-Creating Important pages(About us, Contact us)
STEP 6:- Install WordPress plugins.
STEP 7:- Write a good SEO Article ( Add Content)
STEP 8:- Promote your Blog
STEP 9:- Monetize your Blog
Start A Blog
I have an entire series on how to start a blog and I encourage yo to check these out.
- Starting a Blog with no MoneyWhen I started blogging I thought that you needed a lot of money to start a blog.I just wanted to try blogging. I was not sure if this was the direction I really wanted to take.Since I wasn’t sure how long this interest would last, I did not want to spend money upfront till I … Read more
- How to Start a Mom Blog TodayI was thinking of starting a Blog for years. I had many hobby blogs but starting a serious Blog was scary, so out there and I never ever got to do it 😳 By the time I did muster up courage and did get started, years had gone by… As I watch lost opportunities, lost … Read more
- How to Set Target Country specific Website TrafficIf you want country specific traffic for your website or blog you can make a few simple changes in the settings in Google Webmasters. Lets look at why you want country specific targeting? You might be providing goods or services only to people in a specific country. It wouldn’t make sense to try to rank … Read more
- How to Change WordPress Settings ManuallySo excited to be sharing this! We will be setting up our fresh new wordpress website. Before we do anything fancy with the website we shall be updating the core wordpress settings. Once we have done this out will be at Ground Zero. It is a brand new blog and now we can build on this. … Read more
- What Should your Blog Name Be? 12 Bloggers on how to come up with a blog nameCan’t think of Blog Name ? I asked the blogger community the dreaded newbie question ” What Should your Blog name be ? 12 Bloggers share their reasons on how to come up with a Blog Name. Some share their stories on how they decided on naming their blog. These are very interesting ideas and … Read more
- How to Setup Google Analytics on my websiteGoogle Analytics is very helpful if you have a website or Blog. Tracking can creep anyone out. It is way too geeky and the thought of installing code can be a nightmare. Before I show you how to d that, let me explain why we need Google Analytics. Tracking a website helps us understand who … Read more
- What is WordPress 5.0 – Gutenberg WordPress EditorWordPress 5.0 rolls out December 6th, eeeks… that is today… The major update WordPress says is that they have added the Gutenberg component. Gutenberg is an editor which replaces the classic editor now found in wordpress.Gutenberg editor works in blocks. You can add blocks of content to form a complete article.This means you can add … Read more
- Income School Project 24 Review ( 60 Steps, Cost)I want you to follow me along as I review the Income School Project 24. I am planning to blog as often as I can and share my progress. So you will find analytics, videos and what is working, what isn’t … This is what you can expect to find in the Income School Project … Read more
- How to Start Vlogging with PhoneVlogging couldn’t be more easier these days. Every person has the basic equipment required for a Vlog – their smartphone. Almost every smartphone has an awesome camera. To be honest that is the only equipment required to Vlog. To start Vlogging with Phone you need to decide on a topic, make a script, shoot a … Read more
- How to Blog EveryDayBlogging everyday can be very scary especially for someone who is new to blogging or hates writing. I had many ideas about blogging everyday but it never happened till I started a Blogging Challenge. How to blog everyday? Research topics you want to write about, have a plan for content and article length, schedule a … Read more
- What does a Blogger do?A blogger usually voices thoughts via an online platform. A blog is basically an online journal or an online diary. What do you write about? You could potentially blog on any topic from cooking, knitting, jewellery design, crafts for kids, pet care. Most bloggers start out to voice their opinions and showcase their creativity via … Read more
- Blogging Equipment 101: What Tools do Bloggers Use ?Most people do not start blogging because they do not have the right equipment. I totally understand this mindset because I was one of them. In my mind, I thought to start blogging you need to have everything correct. Let me tell you a secret. … there is no perfect equipment! Start with what you … Read more
- How to Create A Blog Easy Steps (For Beginners, Make Money) GuideCreating or making a blog is actually a technical process. It’s a monkey see monkey do kind of thing. Just go through the steps listed below one after the other. How to create a Blog? Purchase a Domain and Hosting, setup WordPress. Then set up your blog includes resetting your blog and customizing it just … Read more
- What to Write in a Blog Post ( Style, Structure) Ultimate GuideWhat to write about Let’s take a look at how to find blog post ideas. it is very common to get a writer’s block you sit near the computer and you do not know what to write. If we have structured our blog properly using the method we had described earlier then it kind of … Read more
- How to promote a Blog Post ( Increase Traffic, Get Noticed, Fast) Effectively for FreeAfter writing a blog post and publishing it we need to promote it. Promotion means submitting it in various places so that people can see our blog post and come back to our website to read it. People visiting our website is called traffic to the website and without traffic, our Blog is of no … Read more
- How to find Keywords for Blog ( FREE Keyword Tool) My Secret Research ToolI want to give you some secret techniques to help you launch your blog easily. First we start with the keywords. You know keywords are the lifeline for your blog. I did the mistake of writing about what fascinated me or what interested me. While this gave me a lot of ego boost and satisfaction, … Read more
- How to Use Pinterest for Blogging Complete GuidePinterest has made it very easy for Bloggers to grow their blog(s) and actually make money from their blog. Pinterest is a visual search engine which allows you to search for ideas and topics. Most people use it to curate ideas for different projects, meal prepping, craft ideas, gardening projects. How to Promote your Blog … Read more
- How to Start a Mom Blog on InstagramInstagram has become one of the most used social media platforms for conversations, product promotions, moms sharing their lives, thoughts and kids lives. Instagram micro-influencers are on the rise especially in countries such as India. Is this because of the infiltration of the Internet, smartphones? No idea. But I do know that Instagram has started … Read more
- How writing blogs will help in growing your online presenceWriting blogs can help you grow your Business and Brand immensely. The trick is to decide what to write about so that you can grow your online presence really fast. How to Grow your Business Online Presence? Be present on those channels which your customers are present on. These could be Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn. … Read more
- Parenting Blogs ( How to Start, Write, Monetize): Complete Guide for Parenting BloggersHow to start a parenting blog? Starting a parenting blog is very easy. You need a domain name, you need hosting and lots of content. In this guide, we will focus on not any blog but only parenting blogs. So we will look at how to find topics to write, how to monetize, how to … Read more
- Learn Blogging
- Starting a Blog with No Experience in IndiaI started a blog because I did not want to leave my 3-month-old daughter and go to work… I wanted a passive source of income and NOT going to work was not an option at that time. Money was a factor to keep me working, the irony being most of that money was given to … Read more
- How to Start your own Freelance Marketing BusinessMy husband and me have started numerous freelance and local businesses. We have also failed at quite a few. Failing has helped us learn a lot about starting freelance businesses, starting local businesses and earning an income from them. How to Start Freelancing with No Experience Follow our five step process to start freelancing whether … Read more
- Rapify Local ReviewBuild your local business with these easy templates. Upload the plugin and install websites.
- Does Google Index Pinterest?Does Google index Pinterest? Yes Google does index Pinterest there are instances why Google did not index Pinterest. In this video I have shown prove that Google indexes Pinterest pins, boards and profile. You will learn how to get pins indexed file Google. You will be surprised to know that Pinterest follows similar principles to … Read more
- Does Pinterest help SEOLet’s find out if Pinterest helps SEO. DOES Pinterest help SEO?Pinterest cannot influence SEO rankings the way we think it should.But if our pins rank in Google there are high chances that our website will also rank higher. How does Pinterest decide what to show you? Pinterest uses keywords, relevancy and also how fresh the … Read more
How to start a Blog?
These easiest way to start a blog is to dabble on blogger. Create a blog on blogger, understand how it works. Then purchase a domain and hosting if you are really serious and want to start a blog professionally.
What are the Best Topics for Blogging in India?
Blogging is still new in India. You can basically make any niche or topic profitable. Most bloggers are into the parenting, credit cards, finance, cooking, lifestyle niche. I feel that topics like crafts, gardening, are still unexplored.
How can I become a Blogger in India?
Start a Blog and learn blogging. Spend time understanding the technical aspects of blogging. Understand SEO and write seo rich content.
How do Indian Blogs make Money?
Indian Blogs make money by promoting products on Amazon, Flipkart, Clickbank, Nykaa among others. They sell digital products, services. Most bloggers start out with adsense and this is their primary source of income. Top level bloggers make money with selling their own products.
How much does it cost to start a Blog?
To start a blog you need to spend money on hosting, domain name. I spent 1000 INR to start a blog.
Should you start a News Blog India?
Many people start news blogs. The thing with news blogs is that you must keep publishing content regularly daily. Volume matters a lot. If you want to earn a passive income from blogging, I recommend investing in regular blogs not news blogs.