WordPress 5.0 rolls out December 6th,
The major update WordPress says is that they have added the Gutenberg component. Gutenberg is an editor which replaces the classic editor now found in
Gutenberg editor works in blocks. You can add blocks of content to form a complete article.
This means you can add an image in its own block, a video in a
When Gutenberg was first introduced I was so excited to try it. While it is a very powerful interface many features did not work as intended.
I will show you some features not working as I test it today.
It is better to take a backup of your website using plugins like UpDraftPlus or All in One WordPress Migration.
Prepare for the Update
Try not to update WordPress till the next version rolls out and all bugs are fixed. So if you can wait till WordPress 5.1 or 5.2 is available and update your WordPress to that version.
Take a backup as mentioned earlier. I have made a copy of my website using the All in One WordPress Migration.
Once the new version rolls out and you are unable to work with it, install the classic editor to get back your wordpress editor.
Classic editor will not be supported beyond December 31.
Finally the Secret is out…
Grab a copy of my book where I share how I make money from Blogging.
Other posts which might interest you
- Start a Beauty Blog ( Make Money, Get Free Stuff, Ideas): Ultimate Guide
- Business Coach India : Interview with Shreya Pawar
- Increase Offline Sales ( Promote, Advertise, Grow) Your Business
- Start Beauty Parlour (from home, List of Items, Cost, Business Plan, Income, Profits, Requirements )
- Mom Instagram Slime Shop Business India